Posts I’ve found interesting during the week (or likely over longer periods!) at various forums I participate at.
- Is logistic regression a non-parametric test?
- How can I estimate the density of a zero-inflated parameter in R?
- Diagnostic plot for assessing homogeneity of variance-covariance matrices
- Heatmap algorithm to visualise point diversity
- How do I geocode street addresses that have information redacted (e.g. 14XX Main St.)?
- Creating randomly shaped clumps of cells in a raster from seeds of 1 cell/pixel?
- Acknowledging a reviewer from a journal from which the paper was rejected
- how to share to mention/publish large datasets?
- Choosing the title of a paper: are provocative titles better?
SPSS Nabble Group
- CALL FOR CODE: Share etudes for more MATRIX functions
- Linear Growth Curve Model: SPSS MIXED and AMOS
- Looking for PYTHONs to read syntax find different casing of a variable and to cross reference variables
Hopefully I get more time to blog in the near future, but currently busy, busy, busy! Working on visualizing JTC flow data (presenting at ASC this fall), getting everyone to approve my prospectus, and I have a few more SPSS blog posts I have in mind (restricted cubic splines, visually weighted regression, and using Ripley’s K to analyze temporal crime sprees!)