I know several individuals have blog posts in which they list interesting other articles that happened during the week. Mine will be a bit of a different twist though. I participate in a few of the stack exchange sites (and the SPSS Nabble forum), and often I think a question is interesting, but don’t follow along closely enough to see an answer given. Another situation that happens is I give an answer, and I don’t see other answers to the same post. To help me, and bring greater attention to various posts I find interesting, I figured I would create a weekly listing of those particular questions (no guarantee the question had anything to do with the previous week – I’ll try not to be redundant though!)
- Truncating error bars in publication graph?
- A non-technical visualization of my database (a layman’s ER Diagram?)
- spatial autocorrelation for time series data
- Visualizing results from multiple latent class models
- R packages for deriving spatial clusters from origin-destination matrix
- random sampling from spatial points in R
I’ve just noted this because I’ve seen a ton of nice ggplot2 examples from the Didzis Elferts recently on stackoverflow.
SPSS Nabble Group
- Call for Beta Testers
- TIP: Resolving non integer range constructors in MATRIX.
- TIP: Cartesian product using MATRIX
- Fitting a Nested Random Effects Logistic Regression Model using GENLINMIXED
- generating random letters